Introduction: We offer two types of dive trips. The price of "two tanks dive" cannot be mentioned separately.
The single dive is not part of our services, unless agreed specifically.
Hence, divers who decide by his/her own act to do only one dive during a trip of "two dive tanks" are not entitled to any discount on the service. The trip is therefore payable in full.
To have a confirmed booking, all bookings must have an advance payment of 30% and the credit card details should be communicated to us
The "special" dives: first timers, beginners, technical dives, Sec Pâté, night dives can be fully customised during booking
Specific services (privatisation of a boat, the management etc.) can be fully customised during booking
1) By the customer
a) For the "classic" dives in Archipelago, the basic principle is that booked trips are payable!
* Cancellation within 48 hours: 100% of the amount of services is payable
* Cancellation within 5 days: 50% of the amount of services is payable
* Cancellation within 10 days: 30% of the amount of services is payable
b) For "special" dives: First timers, beginners, technical dives, Sec Pâté, night dives,
* Cancellation within 10 days: 50% of the amount of services is payable
* Cancellation within 5 days: 100% of the amount of services is payable
c) For special services
* Cancellation less than 15 days: 100% of the amount of services are payable
The amounts will be debited from the credit card whose details have been communicated to us
2) By the centre
A service for a dive can be cancelled for reasons due to the weather or due to technical issues
In this case La Dive Bouteille will offer reimbursement for paid services, or will postpone the services to a more favourable date within the limits of places that are available.
Specific case of Sec Pâté: This dive can be cancelled until the very last minute, if the supervising team decides that the safety conditions are not met. This dive will be replaced by another spot, and only the additional "sec pâté" will be refunded.